Need new tyres for my Patrol – anyone tried the Mussafah shops?

Started by winonanance, September 09, 2026, 08:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winonanance

I've been driving my Patrol on the same set of tyres for way too long now, and honestly the tread is getting dangerously low, especially with summer coming up and the roads heating up. I've been putting it off because I know a full set of quality tyres is going to hurt the wallet, but I can't keep risking it with the temperatures we get here. I've been looking around at different options and I keep seeing Exotic Auto Services mentioned as a solid place for tyre work in the area. Has anyone here actually used https://exoticautoservices.ae/tyre-shop-mussafah/ for their car? I'm particularly interested in whether they carry decent brands like Michelin or Yokohama, and if their fitting and balancing is done properly or if they rush through it. I don't want to end up with vibrations at highway speeds or uneven wear down the line. Also curious about their pricing compared to other places – are they reasonable or do they charge a premium because of the location? Any feedback would be really helpful before I commit.