Allurium Gaming Community Rules
This document serves as the official rules list for the online community Allurium Gaming, located at https://www.alluriumgaming.com.
The rules listed here, apply to all mediums of the community including the forums, game and voice servers. Rules within a specific medium of the community apply only within their respective parts. Rules that are not explicitly defined here do not apply/exist. The interpretation of a rule is up to the most senior administrator in the community. Rules can be added or removed at any time, a website notification will be given when such changes occur. These rules apply to everyone that uses a service provided by Allurium Gaming and that person hereby accepts that they have read these rules and have understood them.
Section I (General Community Rules)
- Show/Give respect.
a. Racism or Bigot behavior is prohibited.
b. Insulting behavior is not tolerated.
- Spamming is not allowed.
- Provoking or Inspiring others to commit malicious activities is prohibited.
- Posting illegally obtained software/copyrighted material is prohibited.
- Posting a user’s personal information without their consent is prohibited.
- Moderators/administrators cannot trade support or purchase/sell support for any material.
- Trying to steal another user’s personal information in any malicious form will be deemed a threat to the community.
- Impersonating a member of leadership or another community member is strictly forbidden (even as a joke). Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the Discord server, forums, steam group and the community.
- Admins decision is final but members are allowed to appeal though the appeal process.
- Sexual harassment against another member or nonmember is not tolerated.
- A users Display name must reflect the users forum name.
- Hacking of any type and the discussion of participating in illegal activity is prohibited.
a. Allurium Gaming follows the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Laws and policy’s.
- No advertising unless given permission by an Allurium founder.
a. This includes but is not limited to: Other communities, Personal youtube/twitch channels and/or products that lead to self gain.
Section II (Forum Rules)
- As an English message Board, English is required.
- Any NSFW images/videos cannot be embedded and links must have appropriate disclaimers.
- Post threads in their appropriate location.
- Attempt to read a thread entirely before posting.
Section III (Community bans Processes)
- A total of 3 Strikes (since 15/03/17) are permitted before a member is banned permanently from the community.
- A Strike comes from any of Allurium Gaming’s mediums:
a. Any bans exceeding 1 day in length from Allurium Gaming’s Game Servers
b. Any bans exceeding 1 day in length from Allurium Gaming’s Voice Servers
c. Any bans/infractions from Allurium Gaming’s forum
- Strikes expire a year from the date the infraction is obtained/given.
- Any user will be banned indefinitely if they are deemed a security threat.
a. Threats include but are not limited to: Network attacks and Vulnerability Exploitation
b. Hacking / scripts used by players are not allowed on any services provided by Allurium Gaming at all. Using these can result in a permanent ban. Some examples include, but are not limited to: Speed Scripts, Auto Aim Scripts etc.
- Admins have the authority to give a temporary or permanent ban on the spot in a situation they think warrants it. The appeals process is still applicable to these bans.
- Permanent Bans are disputable at the time of their approval (within the week).
- Permanent Bans are indisputable for a minimum of 6 months, excluding the initial approval time.
- Multiple Strikes will be gained depending on the severity of the issue.